FIND A COURSE NEAR YOU TODAY
First on Scene are proud to be an approved training provider under the Ministry of Defence’s Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS).
The Ministry of Defence created the Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) to promote learning amongst members of the armed forces. The scheme provides financial support for training courses that are delivered through approved providers such as First on Scene.
To find out if you are eligible and to begin your claims process:
- ● Please contact us to talk about the course options available (listed below):
- ● Level 3 First Aid at Work - initial
- ● Level 3 FREC® First Response Emergency Care
- ● Level 4 FREC® First Response Emergency Care
- ● Level 3 FREC® and Level 4 FREC® Bundle
- ● Level 3 FREC® Requalification/FPOSi Conversion
- ● Level 3 Teaching & Assessing First Aid Qualifications (TAFAQ)
- ● Download and complete your ELCAS claim form and give it to your commanding officer or service learning staff. If you have already left the forces, please contact ELCAS to discuss where to send your completed application form.
- ● Once eligibility for funding is confirmed, ELCAS will send you a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN) that you can then use to book your chosen course.
Full details of the scheme can be found on the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service website, along with a helpful guide to completing your application form.
If you would like any further information on courses available under this scheme, please contact our Customer Service team on 03303 11 21 99 who will be happy to help.
"I have been using First on Scene for all our First Aid training for the past 4 years. I find them efficient, reliable and professional. First on Scene are able to make the training ‘come alive’ as their trainers have years of real life experience." Hazel Archer RGN, DIP HE (OH), Occupational Health Manager at Greggs
"The feedback I get from my team is always extremely positive and the trainers manage to inject some humour into what can be a very dull subject as I always hear laughing coming from the training room! I would definitely recommend First on Scene Training as your first aid training provider!" Emma Vithlani, Mind
"First on Scene are excellent trainers of First Aid needs. The team regularly trains the First Aiders in the RSPB Northern Region and the service that they provide is second to none." Craig Hartley, Visitor Operations Manager at RSPB
"First on Scene’s training was excellent and the feedback from the clinical and admin staff was extremely positive." Maria Lawton, Practice Manager at Hall Green Surgery
"First on Scene are always very polite on the phone and extremely helpful when we have queries. I find their services very efficient with joining instructions coming minutes after putting the phone down. I would definitely recommend First on Scene and will continue to use their service for any first aid training in the future." Danielle Hunt, Learning & Development Coordinator at Leeds Building Society