FIND A COURSE NEAR YOU TODAY
First on Scene Training Limited
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES: 2017/18
The Company has established a Quality Management System (QMS), the purpose of which is to ensure that the Company satisfies its customers and supplies products and services that meet their requirements.
The system is designed to ensure compliance with:
● The requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
● The system has been authorised by the Top Management of the Company.
● Support for its implementation and compliance with its procedures and policies is a condition of employment for all employees.
The scope of First on Scene’s QMS encompasses:
People: All employees & third party stakeholders
Products and Services: All products and services associated with and resulting from its operations
Processes: All internal business support processes and customer service processes.
Our quality and compliance objectives are:
- ● To successfully transition our Quality Management System to meet the requirements of the revised ISO 9001:2015 Standard and achieve updated certification by mid-2017.
- ● To effectively identify, analyse and monitor risks and opportunities and implement appropriate contingency/action plans to minimise risks and seek to maximise opportunities.
- ● To continue to use Key Performance Indicators throughout all parts of the operation to monitor and review operational performance.
- ● To continue the effective use of our Improvement Form procedure to maintain and promote the early identification of potential problems and areas for improvement within our systems, processes and procedures.
- ● To continue to maintain compliance with relevant Awarding Organisations for the delivery of regulated qualifications.
- ● To continue to periodically monitor information relating to customer perception using a variety of methods such as, social media, comments/feedback, satisfaction surveys etc.
- ● To continue to provide effective internal communications and training appropriate to individuals and teams.
- ● To continue to review staff satisfaction, performance and absences, through one to one meetings, appraisals and staff surveys.
- ● To continue to identify individual staff development or training needs, facilitate appropriate training or support development and measure the effectiveness of the training through review.
"I have been using First on Scene for all our First Aid training for the past 4 years. I find them efficient, reliable and professional. First on Scene are able to make the training ‘come alive’ as their trainers have years of real life experience." Hazel Archer RGN, DIP HE (OH), Occupational Health Manager at Greggs
"The feedback I get from my team is always extremely positive and the trainers manage to inject some humour into what can be a very dull subject as I always hear laughing coming from the training room! I would definitely recommend First on Scene Training as your first aid training provider!" Emma Vithlani, Mind
"First on Scene are excellent trainers of First Aid needs. The team regularly trains the First Aiders in the RSPB Northern Region and the service that they provide is second to none." Craig Hartley, Visitor Operations Manager at RSPB
"First on Scene’s training was excellent and the feedback from the clinical and admin staff was extremely positive." Maria Lawton, Practice Manager at Hall Green Surgery
"First on Scene are always very polite on the phone and extremely helpful when we have queries. I find their services very efficient with joining instructions coming minutes after putting the phone down. I would definitely recommend First on Scene and will continue to use their service for any first aid training in the future." Danielle Hunt, Learning & Development Coordinator at Leeds Building Society